×

The Composition of Good Food

 What makes a meal good?

Is it the ingredients, the process or the prowess of the cook ???

Well.. In my experience, the trio are key decision makers but on different levels. Every good food is a combination of intentional planning, quality ingredients, time, effort, joy, patience, and tears before skills.

You can judge for yourself, the day you made something enjoyable, you had those components present although very silent.

Making this meal made me appreciate even more the thoughts I put in to see my plate look appetising and the efforts I exert to see it come through.

This Christmas, take extra time to be kind to those who nourish your health with good food. We deserve it❤

Meanwhile, you can stare at this Ivy League Melon soup served with boiled cassava flakes.

Feel free to eat with your eyes😉



Comments