×

Drink Meal

Because this is worth sharing😘

On my own o, really just on my own, no one sent me. I  blended avocado, banana, mixed berries  with organic unsweetened non-diary milk beverage and drank it all.

The stuff made me feel sleepy like I was going to fall on my office desk but apart from the sleep anointing, some good hours later I didn't feel hungry. I was still feeling satisfied after only having a glass of my drink

Someone did ask "does this drink increase body fat?"

My answer was NO because the fat content of this drink is highly monounsaturated and this type of fat has little to zero potential to increase body fat except of course like all things when taken in excess often.

The entire intent of making this was to have something dense in nutrients without the fear of weight gain

Another asked for the recipe which I shared privately but because "what is good for the goose is good for the gander", I'm sharing the recipe plus nutrition facts with you.

Before you say "how Eme take sabi wetin she dey talk"

For the record, I learn from reliable and recognized sources. I even take professional courses on food, nutrition and health as well as other areas of interest. I only keep those details off the blog for it's not why we are here 🤷‍♀️

All the same, I learn everyday and so I'm open to different opinions

Recipe

1 medium ripe avocado

3 small bananas 

About 1/8 cup blueberries

About 1/8 cup strawberries

About 1/4 cup of seedless grapes

1cup of organic unsweetend non-dairy milk like soy milk or almond milk

Method

Chill ingredients, mix altogether and blend. You can cut into small chunks to ease blending. Best enjoyed chilled or served with ice

P/S - forgive the clipart, I had finished the drink before realizing I should blog about my experience. Also, the nutrient profile is courtesy of RecipeIQ










Comments