×

Twisted Plate

Are you regular, twisted or both?

Well, don't get used to doing things the same way everytime. Sometimes a little variance can offer a new level of satisfaction or at the very least provide lessons on what not to do again.

Eggs and fried plantain should never become so regular that your eyes no longer sparkle at the sight of it and your mouth not water in hungry anticipation.

Personally, I always want to enjoy any meal set before me no matter how familiar I am with the meal or the preparation process.

To prepare this meal, you will need to set a greased pan on low heat, pour in some eggs already combined with few table spoons of milk whisked and season to taste using salt, pepper, Maggi.

Allow to simmer and thicken, before stiring and breaking into fragments and if you choose throw in some chopped vegetables before taking off the heat. In my case, I used the ever versatile nutritious Salsa😍

You already know how to fry ripe plantain, if you want to be playful, use a fancy cutter and give it a different feel.

Here's my twisted plate, humbly submitted😁 




Comments

  1. I love the look the fancy cutter gave the plantain. I should try it out too😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I smiled reading this 😊. Just like you, "I always want to enjoy any meal set before me no matter how familiar I am with the meal or the preparation process." I just do not like dull meals and eating, for me, should be fun. Guess it's why a friend calls me a foodie and I started keeping a journal of my creations, called "Journal of My Weird Food Combos".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course eating should be fun as much as possible and I'm yet to know another person who has tried weird food combinations like you.. I mean the fried paw paw thing is still undefeated 😂😂😂😂
      Please I would love to glean from this epic journal

      Delete

Post a Comment