×

Cake for Dessert

Desserts are great and even greater when it's cake😍

However, the look and taste of every cake should be a delight.

A great tasting cake always starts with the quality of the ingredients and the method used.

That's why I choose premium quality product. From margarine, to sugar, to eggs and flour and just  anything that makes it into my cake. It must be of the finest quality and extraction. No short measures, everything required is generously used.

Once the cakes are out of the oven and cooled, individual layers are brushed with a sweet syrup of complementary flavour, leaving the cake nice and moist.

Each layer is leveled, filled with a ganache or meringue goodness and sandwiched. The cake is then crumcoated and covered in a silky smooth whipped cream and decorated in any fancy I desire.

I can bet you are craving cake after reading this😁

I do too.. that's why I baked this Devil's Food Cake to serve as dessert and pacify my cravings.

PS - This cake is called "Devil's Food Cake" because of it's intense colour and rich cocoa flavour.




Comments